Popular Posts

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Mediterranean Salad

Hi Viewers!



Australian summer is in full swing, and it's the season for Salads.

No body wants a boring Salad, so have a go at making my vibrant and delicious Mediterranean Salad! Its sure to be a hit with your family! What I love about this Salad is it's filling and healthy, it will keep you fuller for longer and you can eat lots of it, for very low calories. You can add as much or as little of the ingredients that you wish. If you don't like something, leave it out. The day after I made the video, I thought about adding mushrooms and capsicum! Delicious.

Ingredients:

Salad-
Lettuce
Cherry Tomatoes
Telegraph Cucumber
Mushroom
Capsicum
Black Olives
Danish Feta

I will leave the quantities I use for my home made dress below, this makes enough for a few small salads, or one large salad. If you prefer the convenience of using store bought or have a favourite salad dressing that you like to use, use that!

Dressing-
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1-2 Tablespoons White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Mustard or mustard powder
1 teaspoon Parsley Flakes or 1 tablespoon fresh Parsley

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment